Illinoisans Impacted by COVID-19
This page will be updated continuously to reflect the most recent information. This page was last updated on May 20, 2021.
Millions of Illinoisans have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are an Illinois resident impacted by COVID-19, there are programs available to assist you. If you do not see resources listed for your particular needs, please contact one of our five state offices for assistance.
- Healthcare resources
- Individuals: everyone, including those who are uninsured, should be eligible for cost-free COVID-19 testing (when ordered by a health provider) and vaccines, as well as other health protections and benefits. Click here to learn more.
- Telehealth: there are now new options to use telehealth to receive health care services. Click here to learn more.
- Personal Protective Equipment: for information on PPE reimbursement and where to donate ppe supplies, click here.
- Direct economic impact payments: click here to learn more
- Relief for renters and homeowners: click here to learn more
- Emergency paid leave for employees: click here to learn more
- Student loan relief: click here to learn more
- Broadband resources: click here to learn more
- Federal workers and contractors: click here to learn more
- Funeral assistance for COVID-related deaths: click here to learn more